Rosemary Campbell (1941 –) attended the Ilam School of Fine Arts at the University of Canterbury. In 1974 she received a Queen Elizabeth II Arts Council Scholarship to study at the École des Beaux-Arts where she focused on lithography and etching.
Her paintings are largely watercolour, with her commissioned portraiture done in oils.
For many years she was predominantly teaching in South Canterbury - at Timaru Girls
High, Craighead School and later Aoraki Poly Tech.
Image Dimensions: 740mm W x 1000mm H
Frame Dimensions: 1020mm W x 1320mm H